četrtek, 7. november 2013

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

Hey girls!

How are you doin'? I can't believe it's already a November and it will soon be a New Year.
 Time flies too fast, at least for me. Anyway, today I want to show you two outfits, 
with some "must have pieces"
I totally adore this tartan Zara coat and I can't wait to buy it (it's my number one on wish list).
 I also fall in love with this beautiful blue dress with an interesting design on the back. 
The dress is quite elegant, very comfortable and very easy to combine. 
It's my favourite piece in my closet.


1. White blouse - ZARA
2. Black leather pants - H&M
3. Chanel perfume
4. Alexander Mcqueen bracelet
5. Proenza scouler bag
6. Coat - ZARA
7. Ankle boots - ZARA
8. Michael Kors watch
9. Blue dress - ZARA
10. Necklace - Stradivarius
11. Chanel lipstick
12. Yves Saint Laurent bag




U.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar