sreda, 12. marec 2014

MIAMI!


Hy girls, how are you doin'?:)
 I just got back from Miami&Western Carribean a couple of days ago and  I'm trying to get used to the colder weather.
 I thought this will be a piece of cake for me, but the truth is different.
 A week ago I was walking around in shorts and swimsuit but now, a week later I'm wearing my greeen parka again. 
I hate it and can't wait to get rid of it for a couple of months.
Anyway, today I won't complain about the weather, 
I want to show you Miami trough my eyes. 
(Post about Carribean is also coming in the next days).

Since, I can remeber I love to travel and since I can remember my big wish was to visit USA.
 It wasn't New York, or Chricago, or LA, it was MIAMI which I visited the first.
And quickly it has become one of my favourite cities.
 (don't worry London, my heart still belogns to you)

First impression was: WOOOOV, WHAT A HUUUUGE CITY!!! 
Everbody speaks Spanish (happy me:D),
 nobody cares what you wear, what you do, nobody is staring at you, no one turns to you and do comments (god, I hate people doing this, especially in a small town like mine).
It's a perfect city to live in!


1. DOWNTOWN&LITTLE HAVANA
Lots of skyscrapers, lots of Cubans and lots of friendly people who are happy to have a little chat with tourists.






2. MIAMI BEACH


I don't think any more words are needed here;) if I have money (well, quite more money), I would definetely rent an apartment here and live happily ever after. There are million different thing to do, so you can never get bored. You can run on the beach (like everyone there), or shop on a Lincoln Road (the 5th Avenue of Miami), party on Ocean Drive, sunbathe on the beach, ... The atmosphere is great, I can't find words to desribe it, you have to feel it!:)



4. EVERGLADES&KEY WEST
Definetely must see, when you are in Florida! 





 5.NBA
It was a great night and a great game. I've always wanted to go on a NBA game and my wish finally came true. I had an amazing time with my sister in American Airlanes Arena, home of the MIAMI HEAT. I'm not their biggest fan, but anyway, I enjoyed every single minute of the game. I'm also happy to see 61 points of Lebron James. Man, he really is good, very good!;)




U.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar